Thursday, October 23, 2014

Life or Something Like It


Welcome to my new blog! Over the past three years I've changed so much as a person...
 I've come to realized that I am quite comfortable with the person I am becoming and no longer do I feel the need to impress anyone. I am content with ME! Maybe it's age and possibly a new level of maturity but I am embracing my "multiple personality" lifestyle. I've often felt like Jekyll and Hyde due to the fact that I'm A little bit Country and  a little bit Rock n' Roll.

While I LOVE the city life and a glamorous party just as much as the next fashion girl... I have found myself just as happy in the middle of nowhere with the top off the jeep or spending the entire afternoon in my Hunter Wellingtons on the family cow farm. 

Lately my go to casual look has been flannels, distressed shorts (here), vintage rock t-shirts and boots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment